At Rumour Mill Creative Communications, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy notice and the Conditions of use, makes it clear how any of the personal data that is transferred from you to us, will be processed by us. Please take time to read all the information contained, so that you can get a full understanding of our views and practices regarding the processing of your personal data. For the purpose of Data Protection legislation, we (as defined and detailed in this website (Rumour Mill Creative Communications website) are the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The process of any form filling that is required to access our website to register, subscribing, post material or by requesting further services. We may also ask for personal information from individuals when they enter competitions, or promotions which are sponsored by us or even when a compliant is registered on our system.
- Contacting us, which we will be required to keep a record of.
- Asking individuals to complete surveys, which are used for the purposes of research, response to these surveys are optional.
- Website traffic, including visits, but not limited to location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
What we use your personal information for:
- To provide and improve this website.
- To provide and improve our services to our clients, which includes the handling of personal information of others on behalf of our clients.
- To compile anonymous statistics, for example, website usage statistics.
- To market our services.
- To allow us to best manage and develop our relationship with our clients.
- To fulfil our legal obligations.
- For the purposes of recruitment.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
At times, it may be necessary for us to collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, as well as browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. Aggregate information is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and will not identify any individual.
Any Information that any individual submits to us, except for existing clients, may not be secure and therefore, will not be placed under the privileged or confidential banner.
We store your personal data, in a way that may require that on occasions and with your consent, may transfer, store and process your information. While at Rumour Mill Creative Communications, we employ the highest standard of security measures, which are designed to protect your personal information, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your data transmitted while being transferred to our website. However, once we have received any personal information about you, we will always use strict procedures and security features to reduce the risk of a security breech.
Personal information is used:
- To ensure that any content from our website is maintained and is efficient, so that individuals have easy access and usage.
- To provide individuals with information regarding services, that are requested from us, or any products that we feel may be of interest to our clients, or if an individual has purposefully consented.
- To allow us to carry out obligations arising from any contract which has been entered between us and individuals.
- To allow individuals, who choose to participate in any interactive features, of any of our services.
- To allow us to notify our clients of any changes to our services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Any member of our firm.
- Data processing companies, mailing houses and other third parties, working on our behalf.
- At times, we can be placed under a duty to disclose or share the personal information of individuals. This duty comes from legal obligations or when necessary to apply our terms and conditions: or to protect your rights, property or safety or those of our clients or others. This includes the exchanging of information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- At times, there is also a request from Governmental Departments, the Police and other enforcement agencies. If these requests are submitted, by one or the other and there is a valid legal basis for such as request, then any personal information will be transferred.
Under current data protection legislation, any personal information that we hold must be both accurate and up to date. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the individual to inform us of any changes to the personal information we hold about them. Our Data Protection Officer is Samantha Livingstone. and you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
You hold the right to request details of the information that we hold about you, to rectify or have the information deleted at any time under data protection legislation. For additional information on this, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or in writing to Rumour Mill Creative Communications, 611a Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GT.
If you are not satisfied with any of our responses to any queries, then you can submit a complaint to:
Information Commissioners Office, 3rd Floor, 14 Cromac Place, Belfast, BT7 2JB
Telephone: 028 90 278757 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org